Sounds so simple, so mindless. Let's see how long it lasts.
This pic was taken in River Falls on the day after Thanksgiving. Santa visits every year, and we had the joy of waiting a record 50 minutes to get the picture with him and the Mrs. There is a chili crawl at participating businesses in town that Matt and I enjoy every year. The past few years they have allowed you to purchase a cup and travel the city with your preferred beverage in it for the afternoon and evening. How much better can it get?? Free chili and walking around a quaint, familiar town with beverages. After the chili walk, the proprietors of the best bar in town, Johnnie's (also known as my sister and brother-in-law), talked Matt and I into being on the Johnnie's Polish Ski Race team. It was fun, but training needs to begin sooner next year because we only finished second. There was a River Dazzle parade following the ski race to end the kick-off to the holiday season. This weekend has become tradition for us and we look forward to it every year.
Hope your holiday season is merry and bright so far!
PS. Charlie is on the left.
cry cry cry if I had been there we would have taken first place!!! DAD
ReplyDeleteSo does this mean you'll be there next year??!!
ReplyDeleteIf it isn't during deer season. I have to make up for this year. Dad
ReplyDelete