How lovely are your branches. A few days after Thanksgiving we ventured out to the Tree Farm between here and Mazomanie to get our Christmas tree again. There seem to be a lot of Charlie Brown type trees there, but a tree is part of nature so if our tree doesn't quite have the typical perfect cone shape we're ok with that. The tree we chose is the tall one in the picture, by the way, if you couldn't figure that out. We like going to this place--it's quiet, off the radar, peaceful, and Sasha can run around.
I kind of like this picture a day thing. I have almost caught up from the beginning of September in just a few days by posting a little bit at a time. That's better than one giant catch up post. Random fact of the day: I won $40 from a scratch off lottery ticket.
I like this one pic a day thing too! Ha, you would laugh at our video of us getting our Christmas tree - I swear we looked at over 300 perfectly shaped trees for an hour, only to find the one we brought home. We go to the same place every year too and love it, Howie also is able to run free :) Maybe I should try one pic a week?!
ReplyDelete