I don't know the last time I blogged two days in a row. But I did now! Booya!
So somewhere in the last three and a half months George turned 6 years old. SIX! He had a great birthday and this year we let him have a friends party. He chose to have the party at the Waunabowl, the bowling alley in Waunakee if you didn't figure that out. It was a ton of fun and very crazy with eleven other boys there besides George, not including his brothers. This was his most favorite birthday. He doesn't really remember 4 out of the other 5 birthdays he's had but that doesn't matter I guess. If you're wondering about the picture, those are cake pops in a tootsie roll filled bowl and that is a Darth Vader candle. This is the year of Star Wars and Legos, and military forces. If only those three things existed in the world, it would be his heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment