Saturday, December 10, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

Is my two front teeth...

This is what George is singing.  He doesn't really desire them, or miss them.  But he has the ability to sing this song with meaning since he is missing both of his front teeth.  And four on the bottom.  They are falling out left and right it seems!  One morning he woke up and one of his top teeth was in his mouth backwards.  Same thing happened to one of his bottom teeth.  His two front teeth on the bottom are already coming in.  Nothing on the top yet.  He lost those two about three or four weeks ago.  His most recent loss was this last Monday, it was one of his bottom I-teeth.  It was a busy night with both the Tooth Fairy and St. Nick visiting!  I think he won't lose anymore for a while now, but then again you can never be too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment