I could not have asked for a better morning. We were ready early and everybody was in a pretty good mood. Charlie and Louis were out of control!!!! Running, screaming, yelling, wrestling, laughing, giggling. They must have been excited for George. They both requested that they want to go to school. Next year young men, next year.
How am I doing? I've had my share of tears. I look back and think, "maybe I could have spent more one on one time with him. Maybe I could have planned more fun things. Maybe I could have..." the list goes on and on. After all those thoughts though, I'm very happy and proud of the "little" kindergartner I have. He's confident, independent, humorous, lovable, and he's what we have accomplished so far. I don't look back on that, only forward.
How's Matt doing? He's a guy, he doesn't get sad about these things. But he was really excited and is excited for all that is to come. And he's a super dad!
By the way, camoflauge is George's favorite anything. He picked out his outfit today, as he does most days. You can't see it but even the clothes and the underwear are camo.
I cannot wait to pick George up this afternoon to hear all about his day. In the mean time, I have two adorable three year olds I get to take the park! I'm making the most out of my time, because next year they start 4K. The year after that, I'll be re-writing this post. Sigh....
Auwww, I don't want that day to come with Julianna! I can't believe it has been 5 yrs already. Cheers to you guys for being such great parents and I hope George had a really good first day :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on raising a wonderful kindergartener and two precocious little boys. I am sure the time will come too soon here at this household too. I am sure George will completely fill you in on his days at school. I can only imagine the stories!
ReplyDelete