Monday, May 19, 2008

Still Pregnant

My doctor appointment turned out good this morning. They monitored the babies, tested my blood again, and everything was good. My blood pressure was the same as last Friday, maybe a little lower. So, here I am parked on the couch again until Thursday when the process will repeat itself. So far everything is testing negative for preeclampsia (except for my blood pressure), which is good.

Hope everybody had a good weekend! Mine was rather uneventful but Matt and George stayed very busy. On Saturday it was North Fond du Lac garage sale day, so they ran around trying to find good deals on anything they were interested in. Mostly it was Christmas for George, getting a bunch of "new" toys, but Matt found some good bargains too. Then they went to a birthday party, and George had a blast from what I hear. He ended up missing his nap that day, so Saturday night he was silly, silly, silly! On Sunday, Matt brewed his oatmeal stout beer, and George took a giant nap. I'm sure he is still recovering from the weekend today.

More later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything is going well! Are you ready for three silly boys? :)

    ReplyDelete