Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Like a Broken Record

I feel like I'm about to sound like a broken record, since the outcome of today's doctor appointment was the same as Friday's appointment. In fact, since there really is nothing new to report, I almost didn't blog. But then I thought that some people (sisters) would freak out and think I was in labor or something. Not that they've ever done that before...I know, I am blessed to have such concerned sisters.

So anyway, bp good, babies are moving good, and their heartbeats are good. Since I have an ultrasound tomorrow, I'll at least have more exciting news because I'll have their weight estimates. Any guesses? I'm hoping they are over 5.5 lbs, closer to 6 lbs or more. My last ultrasound was on 5/2, and they were 4.5 lbs each. We measured one of their feet, and it was 2.5 inches long. That doesn't sound like much, but when you actually measure it out and think about it, its pretty big. You know what they say about boys with big feet. They'll be basketball players someday.

I hope everybody had a good weekend and enjoyed the nice weather. Matt and George planted the garden, and went to Home Depot about 50 times. The Home Depot in Fond du Lac is closing down so everything is 20-50% off and Matt likes going there to find something he just might need. George likes going there to see the big forklifts. Actually, Matt is making an immersion chiller for brewing his beer, and bought a bunch of other stuff we need. He officially turned the beer fridge into a kegerator this weekend too, so now all we need is to get the beer in the kegs and let it pour. This weekend he wants to make more of a light beer, and he's also tossing up the idea of making root beer. Monday, Matt and George went to the parade in Fond du Lac. The bands were George's favorite he said.

That's about it! Will blog tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. You are lucky you blogged today! I was just saying to my co-worker I was getting nervous becuase you never answered my email. Now I see you just didn't answer my email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shooting for a mean of 6.35 lbs each...

    And actually, it's baseball. That tale doesn't always hold water. And yes - I got it. I'm not that old (or slow!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Zimbrics!!!

    Love,
    the Ives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the pictures??? Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete