Today's doctor appointment proved very uneventful. Good baby movement, ok blood pressure, good baby heartbeats. My doctor asked what I was doing this weekend, and I said it depends on if I'm off of bed rest or not! But then she said it was a trick question, because I'm still on bed rest. Oh well! It is supposed to be very nice out, so I'll park myself outside and work on my tan. We'll likely fire up the fire pit Saturday night and roast some marshmallows. On Monday, Matt and George will go to the parade. Other than that, it will be just another weekend and hopefully I won't be looking out a hospital window.
Since I am 35 weeks now, I thought it was time for another belly shot. Notice the "tent effect" of the shirt since my belly is so large.
Wednesday night, Matt and George also went to the circus. It was George's first. He had a lot of fun, and said the clowns were his favorite. At intermission, he had his choice of a pony ride, elephant ride, etc. Here is what he chose:
The snake was a little heavy for only George to handle, so Matt had to help out. Gotta love it.
My next appointment is on Tuesday, so unless something happens between now and then, you won't here from me! Have a great holiday weekend everyone!


When I first read the title "Just Another Day" I thought maybe you meant you were having the boys tomorrow! Anyway love the fact that George picked the boa!!! Hilarious! I love the look on his face. And you look wonderful! You are glowing! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete