On Monday morning of this week (the 23rd), we cracked open one of three giant boxes of diapers. There are 612 diapers in all....612!!!! That's a wad of diapers! On average I think they use about 7 each per day, a total of 14. They should last somewhere around 43 days, but we will see....
Not too much to report in the last month almost. We bought George a pair of ice skates and took him skating for the first time, in his life. He had a lot of fun, and really enjoyed getting to play hockey too. For his first time ever he did pretty good. He was able to stand on his own but if he tried to shuffle anywhere on his own he crashed and burned. He enjoyed getting the skates off and just wearing boots so he could play hockey. At least we can say we went skating this winter. I can't believe its almost March, and we haven't made it out sledding anywhere. To our defense, it was a nasty winter so far. We did have tons of
snow, but it was colllllllllllllllld. Now, it is raining, but we are supposed to get 4-8" tomorrow! Another snowblowing opportunity!Another note on George: he's turning into one sassy boy!! Terrible twos were nothing. Three's suck! Having a three year old is birth control! Some George quotes are "You have caused confusion and delay, you are in a heap of trouble!" (Courtesy of Thomas the Train).
"No Daddy! You do it!"
"I'm going to give YOU a time out Mommy!"
"I'm NOT going to tell you again" (I have NO idea where he heard this one before...)
"NO!"
"NO!"
"NO!"
Good thing there are many smiles and cuteness coming out of him to make up for this.
I took these fun pictures of Charlie and Louis (and George--didn't think those were appropriate for hte internet though since this is technically public access) the other day. I have cute babies =)
They thoroughly enjoyed this too.
They are almost nine months old! No teeth, they have learned how to nap (finally!), wake up a few times during the night still. Charlie is still a scooter, but they are both very daring and are almost on all fours when they lean far enough forward. It won't be long until the gates are up.
They thoroughly enjoyed this too.
They are almost nine months old! No teeth, they have learned how to nap (finally!), wake up a few times during the night still. Charlie is still a scooter, but they are both very daring and are almost on all fours when they lean far enough forward. It won't be long until the gates are up.Did I mention I have the best husband in the world?? When I bought slings early last spring, I bought some gender-neutral ones just in case Matt ever wanted to try them out himself. He thought I was crazy when I suggested him wearing one once, but he picked the sling up on his own this one time and asked me how it works. I'll add that he also enjoyed it...
That's really about it...we have our trip to the waterpark in the Dells coming up in a few weeks and we are all looking forward to it. Other than that, we dream about going somewhere warm for a few days. We'll have to see what the tax return brings us. Hopefully positive numbers.


Contact Ed Dintemann 8217. He performs tax miracles.
ReplyDeleteUm....where did you buy those diapers? Did you haul them on top of the car on the way home?
ReplyDeleteI bought the diapers online. You can buy bigger boxes online than you can find in stores, so it works out to be cheaper per diaper. Plus you can find places that have free shipping. So much more convenient than hauling the kids to hte store and trying to haul home a ton of diapers.
ReplyDeleteYeah..I think I'm going to need that address...We're stocking up already!
ReplyDeleteI love the baby pictures!!! How did you set them up with the black backgrounds? Is it just fabric?
Super cute - they look so much more grown up in just a couple days already. I hope you get a positive return so you guys can have a little treat, and hope you have a blast at the Dells in a couple weeks.
ReplyDeleteC'mon...it's April! I want to see some more pics and hear some great stories!!!
ReplyDelete