Friday, January 21, 2011

Gotta Start Somewhere!

I realize it has been a horrendously long time since I've informed everyone of the headlines in the Zimbric household. I kept putting it off and putting it off because I think, where do I begin?? But, you gotta start somewhere!

So I'll start with tonight. A normal night. Dinner, baths, then utter chaos. "Monkeys" jumping on the beds, then monkeys sleeping in the beds. I consider it their last chance to get the energy out before winding down for bed. And, in 5 minutes, I have to get these monkeys to bed so this will be short.

We apply the gotta start somewhere motivation a lot.  For exercising, for cleaning your house, for decorating the house, for unpacking boxes, for finishing a basement, for doing any task in general you just aren't that excited about.  But after starting, you always feel good and wonder what the heck the big deal was all about? 

These are the only pics I'll post.  They are of the monkeys jumping on the beds.  I don't have many other pics, other than Christmas pics but who wants to look at Christmas things now?  I'd rather post some old beach photos.  We are staying busy though.  George is in skating lessons that he loves.  Charlie and Louis and I have been spending more time getting to know the neighbors.  Ironically, we have neighbors that have a 3 year old and 2 year old boys, their names are George and Charlie.  Makes scolding your children interesting when there are two Georges and two Charlies. 

Well, my 5 minutes are up and I've got to get the kids to bed.  Aren't you glad I started somewhere!?


 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! I am so glad you started somewhere! The boys are getting SO BIG! Love how Sasha is one of the monkeys on the bed too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zimbrics! I can't believe how big the boys are! Stay sane! ;)

    ReplyDelete