Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A quickie

A quick blog, to help get caught up.


George, after running in his first race.  It was an 1/8th mile kids run, free!  He had a blast.  When I left him at the start line, he was in the back.  By the time the race started, he had wormed his way to the very front of the start line. 


Some summer sprinker fun!


Louis soaking his tongue.  I've never seen anybody get so excited once they see their swimsuit pulled out of the drawer.


A very creative use of the shovel by Charlie. 


This is Charlie.  This is probably what he did in response to me NOT telling him to stand on the table.


Matt at the end of the Syttende Mai 20-mile run in Stoughton, WI.  It was a training run for Grandma's Marathon this year.  Unfortunately, this run gave him a nagging injury and he wasn't able to run in Grandma's.  Bummer, because he was on-par to qualify for Boston.  He is hoping this fall he can race, but for now he can't run more than a mile without severe pain. =•(

Stay tuned for birthday celebration blog.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know what the deal is with the comment issue. I'm working on it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Matt's injury - that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are such a great family! And Sandi, you are such a GREAT mom! I don't know how you do it. I have ONE boy, just one, and I'm exhausted. You have THREE, two of which are the same exact age. Seriously, you are Supermom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kara =) We are all supermoms!

    ReplyDelete