Charlie and Louis had their first haircuts Tuesday night!! They followed in big brother George's footsteps and sat like champs through the whole thing. They really look like big boys now, and Louis's cut makes him look like a devious troublemaker--not so much in this picture because he's too cute but when his hair is dry and he doesn't have the cape on, watch out! Here are the before and afters:
Too cute! I love the curls, and you are right, they do look like they could be little trouble makers now. I love the pic of you and the boys from the last post, that is priceless, you all look so happy. You have the greatest job on Earth.
Too cute! I love the curls, and you are right, they do look like they could be little trouble makers now. I love the pic of you and the boys from the last post, that is priceless, you all look so happy. You have the greatest job on Earth.
ReplyDeleteSuzy
Awww! They look so grown up!
ReplyDelete