

Here are some recent pictures. George and his famous finger--he happened to be pointing at some jet exhaust in the sky at the time. The Zimbric grandkids, minus Andrew--whose mother and father could not be roused from their sleep. And Louis hugging Charlie, just before attacking him.
Charlie has three teeth, Louis has two teeth, and only Charlie crawls still. George likes to say "What's the deal?" and "What the heck" now. And we are lovin the warm days outside, hating the cold days. We have two new strollers too:


The one above is the Joovy Big Caboose. George can stand or sit on his little platform when he wants, it is perfect. The one on the left is the Maclaren Twin Triumph. I will just say, I love British engineering for this stroller.
Sweet strollers! And I love George's comments, he just cracks me up. I wish I was out enjoying the warm days also! The boys are super cute :)
ReplyDeleteHey! We are ready for a new update girl. I want to see some cute pics of those little guys, and some good George stories too :)
ReplyDelete