Today Matt was in Ohio for work. He left very early and is on his way home. Days like this I simplify dinner, usually to the tune of Hamburger Helper. Tonight's was Cheesy Hashbrown Hamburger Helper. I've made it before, and George really liked it. So we sit down to eat, and George digs in, the only noise he is making is the fork hitting his plate and being shoved in his mouth. I ask him how he likes his food, and he says "Good! You made good dinner Mom!" Such a lovely compliment, too bad it was only Hamburger Helper! By the way, I never thought I would eat Hamburger Helper again out of college, but having twins and a toddler I thought it was worth a try again.
I didn't take any pictures since the last blog, so I'll leave you with some randoms. Some are for the photography class, which is over now. Charlie and Louis can go back to being happy babies on Monday nights instead of putting on a crabby show for Dad all the time. Some of the others are guess who is who. This Saturday is George's birthday party so there will be lots to report after that. We gave him the Fleet Farm Toyland ad and asked him what he wants for his birthday. He would point to everything on the page and say over and over "I want this for my birthday, and this for my birthday, and this for my birthday, and this for my birthday"...you get the picture. He has also replaced his "This is SERIOUS!" with "Oooooh NOoooo!". I hope to catch the "Oh No" on camcorder so I can throw it on here. It makes me laugh every time. 





Ok,I don't know who is who...but picture #3 looks a lot like George. Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteOkay, So unless you are being really tricky, then the first picture is Charlie (in the blue, remember?), and the second is Louis, and the 3rd is George. And obviously, that's dad in the 4th picture! I think he's holding Louis. hmm...could be wrong! OH, and the fountain, is that the one at Lakeside?
ReplyDeleteThanks for updating before I had to beg this time!